TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Marginmart collects information from you and about you. This may include:
• Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, mailing address, email address and telephone number, including your mobile phone number.
• Payment Information. For example, we may collect your credit card number and billing address.
• Information You Post. For example, we may collect information you post in a public space on our site. This may include our Ratings & Reviews feature.
• Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information.
• Event Information. For example, we may collect the mailing address associated with your event registry.
• Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Platforms. It may also include your device identification number, IP address or mobile operating system.
• Location Information. For example, we may collect precise location information from your device. This may include your in-store location. For more information about your choices related to location information, see the Choices section below.
• Other Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We may look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our app, we may look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
Marginmart collects information in different ways.
Directly From You. For example, when you:
• Make a purchase on our Platform.
• Make a return or exchange.
• Track an order online.
• Sign up to receive promotional emails or text messages (including offers and sales alerts).
• Sign up to join a loyalty, rewards or similar program or club.
• Participate in one of our promotional sweepstakes, contests, surveys or focus groups.
• Use the Ratings & Reviews or related services and features.
• Submit a request to our Customer Service team.
• Interact with Marginmart social media pages.
From Third Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from:
• Our business partners, including online advertising networks and companies that co-sponsor our promotions.
• Social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram.
• Companies that provide information to supplement what we already know about you.
• By Combining Information. For example, we may:
• Combine information that we collect in our stores with information we collect through our Platforms.
• Combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Platforms.
• Combine information we get from third parties with information we already have about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Examples of how we may use your information include:
• To Provide Our Products and Services. This could include fulfilling your requests for products or services. It could also include processing purchases or return transactions.
• To Improve Our Products and Services. We may use your information to make our Platforms and stores better. We may also use your information to customize your experience with us.
• To Understand Your Interests. For example, we may use your information to better understand what products interest you.
• To Respond to Your Requests or Questions. This may include responding to your customer feedback.
For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about new products and special offers. We may use your information to serve you ads about products and offers. We may tell you about new features or updates. These might be third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the Choices section below.
For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and our customers. It may also include protecting our Platforms.
As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following ways:
• Internally. We may share your information within the Marginmart family of companies. This includes our affiliates.
• On our Platforms. For example, we may display information you post on our Ratings & Reviews feature. We may also display information you choose to share on your event registry.
• With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include merchandise vendors and payment processors. It may also include companies that send emails on our behalf.
• With Our Business Partners. For example, this may include third parties that provide financial products and services related to our business, including Marginmart Charge credit card. It may also include a third party that co-sponsors a contest or promotion.
With Third Parties for Marketing Purposes. This may include third parties in whose products or services we believe you may be interested. These third parties may also share your information with others. These third parties may use your information for their own marketing purposes or the marketing purposes of others. This may include the delivery of interest-based advertising.
• With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if Marginmart merges with, acquires or is acquired by another business entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control.
To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We may share information when we are investigating a potential fraud. This could include fraud we think has occurred during a sweepstakes or promotion. We may also share information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
CHILDREN UNDER 13
We employ the latest 128-bit encryption technology in all areas of the site, which requires you to provide your personal or account information, including online ordering, and order status. Your name, your personal information and especially your credit card number are safely stored in our proprietary systems behind our firewall. Once you type your personal information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system which is on a server separate from our internet server. To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, you may want to download the most recent version of your favorite browser, which should have full Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that marginmart.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website, marginmart.com.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions regarding these policies, or would like to discuss them further with our Customer Service team, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also write to us at the following address:
216 Lindbergh Avenue
Livermore, CA 94551